Sunday, January 24, 2010

It Is An Accident...

I know they are not someone who take part in my real life.
But when Jun tell me her friend didn't help me to buy the concert ticket and it is now sold out.
I just can't stop crying.
I know I can't blame them for not buying the ticket for me, it is an accident.
But why I just can't stop crying?

It doesn't act like me...

After finish crying, I try to find out the reason why I cry...
(You can say that I try to find an excuse for my silly act.)

I'm glad that I do found one...

I'm sad because I'm disappointed with this result...
I'm looking forward it so much and 'sure' that I can get the ticket...
I even started day dreaming...
And I had been saving since last year August when I saw the news on a forum say they maybe will come for a concert...

The more expectation you put in, the more sad you will be when the wish didn't come truth.

Now...everything came to the end...

I'm still sad but really can't blame on anyone...
So...Jun.
Please don't blame on yourself and felt sorry...
It is an accident that we can't expect...

1 comment:

shermaine said...

nvm lo...dont sad lar...think it in another way...if u go le..is a cost for u...bcause u have to pay for the ticket mar...hehe... ^^ be happy... ^^