Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Sis Blog

How many of you actually read your family members' blog?

I never read my sis blog until 1 hour ago.
What I want to say about her blog is---WOR!!!

Yes, I never guess my sis will write her blog like that --- say whatever she want, talk about some unknow guys bad, talk rude like wth and so so...

The first impression that flash through my mind is "Xuan, I salute you! "

I can't act like her as we are different person but I do admire people like her who are so self confident and...over complacent?

As Cai Ling say I'm the kind of person who will build up a barrier and stop other to come near me to protect myself and hide somewhere that I think it is safe.

I hate to think what is in others' mind, ask for trouble and be in trouble.
That's why others will always see me carry a notepad and keep on writing something on it.

I'll write stories, create a world that I wish to be.
I may be a hero in the stories and good at everything ... that's why last time I name my blog "Live In Friction".

Ok, enough back to the title!

Beside my sis blog, I kind of like Cai Ling's blog.
But too bad her blog was 'dead' the last half year.

Her post was almost about her life ... it's all happy story and you will feel very happy and relax to read her blog...
Hope she can write her blog more often ...

Emm ... nothing more to say ...

So ... this is the end.^^

No comments: