Sunday, January 24, 2010

Unlucky Day

This few day do happen a lot of things on me and the most 'special' day is last Friday.
It is really my unlucky day.

Start in the morning, I had miss the bus just because I'm late for 3min.

Alone in the dark at Midvalley bus stop, the time show 6.53am.
I'm panic as I'm not sure whether I can catch up the next bus and not be late for class.
In the same time, I can't call for help as no one can save me...

Luckly, I made it in time.
The watch show 7.50am as I reach my class...
The story not yet end...

Just as I sat down not more then 3min...the classroom black out.
OMG!
What happen that day?

Well, the unlucky trifling things do continue happening the whole day such as:
1. Try to sign in my account in the computer lab but unsucceed...
2. Walk far away to the other block to buy stuff but the store did not open...
3. Miss the chance to buy the book which I need it urgently...
So and so...

Haiz~

Such a long time that I had been such unlucky in a day.

No comments: