Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Neighbour's Dog

My neighbour is an Indian couple who work till 6pm something only back to home.
So, their 'son'--Dash is always boring alone at home.

The couple then give us their house's key and ask us to visit Dash once a while when they are not at home.

The story start when the day we came back from shopping.
It is 7pm something and the couple are not yet home.
Dash keep on barking as the house is dark without light.

So me and my sis decided to switch on the light for him although we know the couple will be back soon.
But Dash is too excited or happy to see us and he ran out the house.

OMG!

Imagine a dog running around at 7th floor of a condo...
My another neighbour even dare not get out the gate when he saw the dog.

It take us 30min something using many ways and tricks to bring him home.
But Dash think that we are just playing with him and become more excited and out of control.
In the end, we fail to bring him home.

Just then the lift open.

OMG again!
The couple are back!

I can still remember clearly that the lady's shock face as she saw Dash.
But thanks to them, we finally bring Dash home.

I'm glad that they did not blame on us but thank us for doing 'exercise' and play with Dash.
They are really very nice person.

As for Dash...
Next time I'll be more careful with the gate.


My sis and Dash

No comments: