Friday, February 12, 2010

Bling Bling~

Just go and visit all my friend's blog.
Surprise to find out that most of them are very moody and down.
(Guys, what's wrong with you all? Come on, cheer up!)

I won't deny that I'm currently in good mood.
Not thing special happen on me but just change a view in my life.

I currently try to always think in a positive way.
And I find out it will really help you to be more happier in your live but I do also know it is not something you can change immediately so....
JUST TRY YOUR BEST TO DO SO.

Ok,ok!
Back to the Bling Bling title.

It actually mean "SHINEE"!

Before I further more on the topic, please allowed me to say something to Xiao Jun:

Why you introduce them to me?
I even tell you not to put their song in my pendive!
See, now I'm addicted to them edi!
(Read it in a positive way,ok?*smile*)

Em...back to the Bling Bling title.^^

I was knock down by their song "Ring Ding Dong" and Minho's Smile.O(∩_∩)O

Although I still can't really differentiate them well but I try my best to work on it.^^

I now watching one of their program name "Hello Baby"
It's about let them become a baby's father and take care of the baby.

Oi!
You guys ok or not?
The oldest in Shinee is only 22 and the youngest is 17...
It somehow just like watching a group of baby growth up together. =. =p

Well it is a very funny program and the most funny part for me is their leader, Onew.
He's afraid of baby and always run away when then baby come near to him.^^

The program is still on going and I do looking forward it.

In the end,
Well come back to KL Xiao Jun.
And Happy Chines New Year to all my friend!^^

Black & White Shinee

Minho
The Shinee member I like most

Posting Minho^^

Minho
Who just wake up and brush his teeth.O(∩_∩)O

No comments: