Wednesday, January 13, 2010

University

Yes, the title is following Cai Ling currently post.

Sad to say I decide to type my blog back in English (let see how long I can do this) and hope this could improve my English because I found that my English is poor enough for me to survive in Utar.

Same as Cai Ling, I'm also a Jan intake freshman. But I'm better than her because I had catch up the orientation.^^

My class will start next week and I'm very satisfied with the time table.^^

For my surprise there are only about 100 something freshman in the Jan intake and guess what? There are only 13 of us in my class! O.o

I have no transportation problem because I can take bus there. BUT I must wake up at 6am, set off from home at 6.30am even my class start 8am or 9am and catch up the bus sharp at 7am. Because the next bus will arrive at 7.45am and 8.45am. I'll be late for my class if I can't made it at 7am. TT

Because of this, I had change most of my time for work and rest such as sleep very early and so so...

The true U life will start next week...wish me all the best.

P/S: Cai Ling, thanks for remind me to bring a calculator to classes. ^^

No comments: