Monday, January 18, 2010

Trying The Computer Lab In Utar

As the title say, I'm now in Utar and I got 2 hour rest so together with 1 of my friend I make since last week orientation, we are now in the computer lab.

I would like to try to do a post as Ling did as she first time went into her campus' com lab.
(Ya, I'm a copy cat so how?)^^

I'm better then her in many way such as I don't have to go to the office to do any registeration as I already know my account no. and so so.
(Am I a lucky girl?)

But there do have differents rules between 2 of our campus.
For example in Utar, there are limited time for you to online each year.
(This mean I can't always online at Utar com lab) TT

Well, the just now class is critical thinking.
As the name of the class, all you need to do is think and think more detail.
No problem but go to find problem.
(I think Quek will be very suit with this subjuct)

After the class, I do feel a bit sad as I realize that my English is very poor until I need more time to understand some of the quetion is given.
Beside that, I can't even give out my opinion as I can't speek well in English.

Haiz~
Ling...
Becca...

SAVE ME!!!

No comments: