Sunday, January 17, 2010

YES, I'm going!!!

Yesterday morning, as usual wake up and bla bla bla...........
And the story starts as I read the newspaper that Super Junior is coming to M'sia for a concert.

The first thing that flash through my mind is "I want to go!!!”

But…who should I go with?


As you know I never went for a concert before, I think someone who has experience will be perfect.

So the one who first pops up in my mind is Xiao Jun.

She’s also a fan of Super Junior so it would be perfect if I go with her…but she’s now in NS. I wander can she go for the concert?

Ok, let’s put her aside first. The next will be my sis (I hadsuccessfully wash her brain with SJ)
And her answer is “I’m not going because Kibum and Kangin are not going”

Ling~ you are my only hope.

I’m glad that she says she’s ok when I SMS her but I think I do should contact Jun as she is pro with this stuff.

I’m not surprise that Jun is the one who call me and ask me do I want to go for the concert.

Of cause I say YES!

In the end, Ling is the one who not going as the ticket is very expensive. (Don’t worry Ling, I forgive you as you are not their super fans)

The ticket is expensive (Jun and her friend plan to buy the VIP ticket) but they not always come to M’sia for a concert and I think I should try to act crazy when I was still young.

Emm…I mean I should experience this…

Hehe…although the concert is still far away but I’m now getting nervous and looking forward for it. \(^O^)/

Hahaha!!!

No comments: