Monday, January 13, 2014

Life is STILL meaningless?

Just read back my old post and I think I can write some review on them.

The first post I've read is "Life is meaningless" posted on 17 April 2008.
Link: http://pillowmist.blogspot.com/2008/04/life-is-meaningless.html

Wow~~~so my blog is now 6 years old?

Em hmmm~~~~back to topic.

In this post I've mention what we plan to be when we growth up. Becca want to be a nurse but end up studying agriculture at Sabah; I want to be in Bio field but end up studying Accounting in UTAR and currently are more interested in business field; Cai Ling is now studying ACCA in Sunway.

It is a big different from what we plan last time.

In the older post, I do mention about Quek found his talent, which is dancing, although now he had quit it and I didn't found my. After 6 years, I still haven't found my. It is sad. T^T

Now my hours and days switch from comic and anime to online game and Chinese novel. Back to the world, nothing I have gain and it make things worst.

Last time, while I'm reading comic and watching anime, I'm at least have different ideas which inspire from the comic and anime and it allow me to write some interesting novels or stories and kept my brain activated. I'm watching anime on AXN channel or the Animax channel which is in English subtitle. It unconsciously help me to practice my English.

Now, addicted to online game didn't help me to activate my brain and I felt like my brain had become more and more rusty. Chinese novel and anime which downloaded online are all in Chinese. Moreover study in UTAR, a total Chinese society, it just make me lost the opportunity to be in touch with English!

Now, my English pronunciation are sucks! I can't even speak a proper sentence! I've mess up my basic! Past tense, verbs, nouns.....I can't even make up a full sentence.

It just make me want to cry......

Perform bad in academic had make me lost my opportunity to get a job (in future). Some more, perform bad in an interview (my sucks English)......As I said, it just make things worst.

Today, life is still meaningless?

I think my life is aimless....and a piece of shit....

No comments: