Thursday, April 17, 2008

Life is meaningless?

Today Becca ask me what I want to be when I grow up. Har? Well maybe something related to Bio or Chemistry such as ……cosmetics industry?

Becca said she was interested to become a nurse while Tifa said she hasn’t decided yet. Yap, this can be considering as still a long time for us to make a decision. You can decide it after Form 5 or 6.

At night, I watch an anime at animax --- La Corda D’oro Primo Passo, you can also call it The Golden String or Kin’iro no Corda. It is about a music academy, a girl with great talent had been discovering by a spirit and ‘force’ her to enter the school music competition.


La Corda D'oro Primo Passo / The Golden String / Kin'iro no Cardo

All of the characters in the anime have great talent in different instrument. These remind me one of my friends --- Wilson. He found his talent last year, which is dancing. Recently, he won the competitions, which held at Taylor College. He now spends all of his mind and heart in it. I admire him because I can’t found my talent.

What am I good at?

I’m no good in sports or academic… I even donno what I like. Spending hours and days at comic and anime then when I’m back to the world, nothing I have gain.

These remind me the poem we read in Form 1,The Life Breath Candle. Life is meaningless. What are we living for?

A friend of my class said this in the morning:” As a sin, why we need to do so many essay? (He didn’t finish his homework) As a sin, why we need to take exam? (Exam is around the corner)

Why? Why? Why?

Why are we going to do all of this? What is it for? Even for those who work hard to gain something, who knows the next second you are involved in an accident, then you DIE. You get NOTHING!!!

Just felt that life is meaningless, aimless, hollow and nothing else…

No comments: