Sunday, May 30, 2010

兜兜转转还不是一样回到原点!?!

Watched Kiss The Radio at PPS which recommended by Pheng.

Never deny that Super Junior is the BEST!!!
(Sorry for others idol's fans...I mean Jun...)

Glad that they are still the same.
Just become a bit more macho and good in their body shape.

I love the part that HyukHae(HyukJae and DongHae) dance BONAMANA.

HyukHae long live~

Love the Cinderella's Sister's OST which sung by Yesung.
Look like Yesung had become more famous because of this song.

Actually he do sing a lot OST,
such as Tazza OST(Love Really Hurts) and Namhan Mountain Fortress OST,
all of them are sooooooooo nice.

Please support him.

Remember I do mention that he is one of the vocal I love the most in SJ?
(Please refer to my post---小13的声音 Part2)

For me,
Yesung gave me the feel that he is not the kind of people who always appear on the screen.

I think he is more suitable with the behind screen's job and those write song and lyric's job...

He gave me the feel he is born to sing and should be a solo singer...

A guy pro in singing...

Hahaha...

As Pheng said:"Welcome back to SUJU family."

Leeteuk's muscular body;
Heechul's Young Street;
Yesung' Cinderella's Sister's OST---It Has To Be You;
Shindong's girlfriend;
Sungmin's cool hair style;
Hyukjae's the best body shape;
Donghae's more muscular than Hyukjae;
Siwon's drama---Oh My Lady;
Ryeowook's first solo---One Fine Spring Day;
Kyuhyun's dancing Kyu...

Welcome back to the screen and back to ELF.

-----------------------------------------------------

In good mood because my aunt just gave me a lot of good stuff.

Oh yeah,
except Pheng,do you all know that I have a boy cut?

Haha...Surprise!!!

End with a few Yesung's picture.

Yesung in BONAMANA

DongHae and Yesung

Mr Kim Jong Woon

Yesung sponsor clothing