Wednesday, May 26, 2010

标题不再简单or文艺,所以以下都是一派胡言……其实是自言自语啦~

Keep on replaying SJ new album's song-----My All Is In You and BONAMANA.

Like it very much and it really make me feel happy and relaxing.

Like the lyric:
"I can't live without you..."
in My All Is In You which they sing in a soft and slow tone.

Recently just discuss with Pheng about HyukJea(EunHyuk).

She say she like his cute and clumsy act.

For me...
I like him being clumsy but if given a choice,
I prefer him to be how he act now,
not that clumsy,
handsome and more like a man and MACHO~

This show him grow up and got improve ma~
It's a good sign isn't it?

Haha...
Girl's talk.

Holiday is going to end soon,
can't wait to be back to school!

Currently,
it's rather troublesome about my linguistic competence.

I can't quit reading my Chinese novel...
So I do spend my free time reading English book too.

Which mean I'm trying my best in mastering both of the language int the same time...

But...
my family members don't think one can do that in the same time especially me.

They now call me a brain truster...

Very sad leh...

But I don't want to change...
and I think I can't.

So just stick to the plan lah!

Phew~

Guess that's so far I can share my stuff with you all.

Everybody start school edi right?

Form 6,
A-level and May intake de,
all GAMBATEH study ya!!!

No comments: