Friday, May 7, 2010

我不要假期!

My dear fans of my blog, do you miss me?

I would first like to apologize to all of you that such a long time I have not updated my blog.

As all of you know, I'm now having my holiday and I don't enjoy it at all.

It's the same routine that I have fight with my mom once we were at home.
This time is more serious than any other time.

Although it had now in the middle of cease-fire, the holiday still a long way to end and who know when will we start the fight again?

So my dad make up his mind to separate us for a while.
Which mean I'm going back to my hometown this weekend and wouldn't be around at KL perhaps for a few week?

But the contradictory part is my mom was not allow me to stay out of her sight for such a long period.

Excuses me, so what do you want from me?

I'll leave this to my dad as he would be the one who pick me up.

Good news to my fans is I'm half-back to my writing world.

The first reason is because of the comic Jun borrow me---
After reading it, all the idea just non stop pop up in my mind.

Phew~

And the next is I'm half return to the English's world.

Thanks to Leo, who accompany me to explore the other 2 liabery of our uni during this holiday and help me to choose books which I like and wish to read.
And last, accompany me to "kill" time.^^

Thank you very much.
Hope you can make a remarkable achievement in your coming statistic exam.

So I'll try hard to read as much as I can, gather new ideas/inspiration to substantial myself and hope to write out something......new?

For now, I have the will to write out ninja age season 3.
But......Becca is leaving me to Kedah!!!

Becca~come back to me!!!
Help me to mark my script!!!

Haiz~

Ok, all of this (for ninja age) is just my planing.
I'll try my best to achieve it.
(I'm not confident with it)

So bla bla bla......
The end of the story.

Wish all the best for those May in take friends.
Last and always, keep in touch.

P/S:The latest situation is my mom did not keep her words......

No comments: