Friday, November 7, 2008

NINJA'S AGE 4

-Beran-Adopted Child-IV-

Where am I? What happened to me? The last thing I remember was I was chased by many werewolves. Ya… I’m running. I can remember clearly their claw clawing though my flesh. Blood flow out… keep on flowing…

Then… what next?

I ran unintentionally toward a cliff, no choice but to fight back. Just when I wanted to draw out my sword, a claw with great speed clawed against me.

I think I got knocked back and I think I fell from the cliff…Ya… that’s what happened to me … but am I still alive?

I tried to move my body but I found out every inch of my muscles are in great pain and I gave out a small moaning.

“So you are awake?”

My pain ignoring in the body, I hop up and wanted to draw out my sword again. To my surprise, my sword was not with me.

“Are you looking for this?”

It’s a girl? A girl about 6 to 8 years old? How can a girl be here? She wore a white shirt, those which they let the experimental product wear… is she one of the experimental products of these crazy scientists?

Silently, I had my eyes meet with hers, she seems to not know anything about the word ‘dangerous’ and looked at me with sincere eyes.

She made me remember my sister, who is not in this world anymore… they look alike. After some talking was done with her, I think she escaped from the camp.

She wants me to take her along. As a ninja who is on mission, this is no allowed. But base on personal affection, I brought her with me. She seems to remember the way to the camp, so we are now on the way there.

I feel weird because since then, no werewolves appeared again. But this is good news for me since I can’t fight in good condition in the mean time.

On the 25th day, we finally reached the scientists’ camp. This time I really have to leave the girl alone. I can’t bring her with me to set up the bomb.

I told her to stay in a shelter where I made for her. If every thing goes well, we can go ‘home’ by tomorrow morning.

‘Home’…

Continue…

No comments: