Sunday, November 16, 2008

NINJA'S AGE 5

-Beran-Adopted Child-V-

Humans are weaker than werewolves, the camp is full of traps but being compared to the werewolves and the Takeshi family’s training, it was just a piece of cake.

With a somersault done to avoid the laser gun, once again my hand is cover with blood. I can hear those scientists beg for mercy but I ignored them. No emotions and sympathy should be carried during the mission.

I then passed by a room which captured my attention. I walked into the room. It is an experiment laboratory. There are many tubes arranged nicely there. The lab’s walls and floor are white in colour. You may mistake that you are in the hospital.

It looks peaceful and quiet but these are all bullshit! Once you take a close look in the tube, you can find a human body part is immersed in every tube.

Fingers, eyes, nose, heart, guts, ears, kidneys and even human’s head. This just makes me want to throw up. In the inner part there are larger tubes and kids are each immersed in a tube.

I was shocked to see a cage at the inner most of the lab. A werewolf is chewing on the flesh of a kid. Its mouth and body are covered with blood and so is the floor and wall.

On the floor, I can see many kids’s dead body but I can’t actually tell how many are there, because it was all in a mess. The bodies are tore to pieces.

So … this is what the scientists do here right? My mind then flashed through the faces of them begging me…I’m angry now!

The werewolf growled and I just ignore it.

This time no obstacles can stop me. I reached the generator room. It was noisy there. I quickly set up a time bomb.

OK!

I have 10 minutes to get out from here. Just when I’m turning to leave, the girl that took me here appeared in my sight.

“I’m hungry…”

Something wrong… she shouldn’t be here… Just then the girl’s eyes turn red and once again she said it with a totally different voice.

“I’m hungry!!!”

She then threw herself on me and she bit my arm.

“Aaaa…Aaaa…”

It just grieves to the extent of wishing to die.

I tried to push her away but I can’t. How come? Just then I heard the sound of metal being bended, things falling on the floor and something running towards here.

I can hear growling sounds…Oh my god! Don’t tell me werewolves are going to appear during this moment of truth. I didn’t guess wrongly, the werewolf in the cage appeared.

…May God bless me…



Continue…

No comments: