Friday, October 31, 2008

NINJA’S AGE 3

-Beran-Adopted Child-III-

That day, I reached a lake. I tried to fill up my bottle and wash my face to refresh myself. Then I heard some growling.

Werewolves again?

Hand on my sword; I silently climbed nearer to have a look.

Yes, it were werewolves but not the big one, they are just kids. Two of them were playing at the shore of the lake, free from all anxieties.

I then loose my nerves, this scene recalls my memories. When I was young, yet been adopted by the Takashi family, I used to play with my brother just like them.

Pak!

Yuck! What is this sticky liquid is? Colorless…warm…and…

Slowly I turned back and there is theirs mommy. Growling loudly, it almost burst my poor eardrum. I did a somersault and landed on the opposite side of the lake.

Just when I wanted to draw out my sword, my pain receptors were greatly stimulated. The two ‘kids’ each bit my hand!

I tried to swing them off but it was useless. At the same time, the mommy threw herself on me. With the power of a thunderbolt and the speed of lightning, I swung my arm together with one of the ‘kid’ on it and beat his mommy.

The small one finally releases its mouth and flew with his mommy. Drawing out my sword, didn’t hesitated but just chop off the other ‘kid’s’ head.

The body felon the ground, blood was flowing on the ground like tap water from the ‘kid’s’ chopped off neck. This one didn’t release its mouth from my hand even though I had chopped its head.

The brother and mommy stayed silent and then they howled. I can hear more and more of them coming.

Oh God! I’m in big trouble now!

Continue…

No comments: