Monday, November 17, 2008

NINJA'S AGE 6


-Beran-Adopted Child-VI-

The girl on me then breathed heavily. She then grew furs and the structure of her body changed. Her teeth sunk deeper into my flesh.

I kicked her away from me. I can felt the hot red liquid spring out from the wound...its hurt… Just when I want to run away from ‘her’, my shoulder got caught by the bloody werewolf.

Must be because I haven’t fully recovered yet, my senses are not sharp enough. Just when I want to cut off its head, it’s reaction is out of my expectation.

It bit my neck and tried tearing it off my head. My pupils widened, this can be a major injury and it could cause me death.

Blood splashed all over the room. I tried to stop the bleeding with my hand but it was useless. I can feel the blood flowing down through my fingers.

I didn’t hesitated using my special technique to cut it into pieces. The werewolf can only saw me become a few shadow swings around. It tries to catch the shadow but it keeps miss it. The shadow just like non-material object, unable to neither touch nor catch.

“Sakura Move” hur? I never guess I would use it in the mission.

“Sakura Move” is actually a technique without pattern and is hard to catch it movement. Suddenly the shadow move in high speed and the next moment the werewolf had become pieces. Just when I’m blaming myself for careless I think my stomach is ‘empty’…

I had totally ignored ‘her’…the girl…I look down at my stomach and saw a finger coming through it. The sudden redraw of ‘her’ finger made me vomit blood.

Blood…blood everywhere…my blood?

I didn’t remember how I killed ‘her’ nor did I kill ‘her’? Blood kept on flowing out from my body, my energy was drained out together with them.

I don’t know how long I walked but I know I came out from the camp. I know although I can’t see anything but I felt the wind which blew on my face. I kept on walking and explosion happened right behind me.

I can feel the heat and the pieces of the building flying past me. I can finally go home, back to Takashi’s family.

I can have a nice sleep, take a bath, chat with Chii and Masahara… I must go back.

But my legs didn’t allow me to do so. I fell on the ground…

I’m…home?



End…

No comments: