Monday, October 27, 2008

NINJA'S AGE 1

-Beran-Adopted Child-I-

I’m Takeshi Beran. I’m a ninja of Takeshi’s family. Although I’m in this pure blood family, I have no blood relation with any of the family member. Yes, I’m an adopted child.

The Takeshi family is going to hunt down those crazy scientists and I’m one of them who are willing to join this program.

This morning, I received a message from my lord and now I’m on my way to the oval room to get the mission.

On the way, I met Chii the youngest girl ninja in our family. She wished me good luck and all the best. I’m happy with it. We also talked about Masahara, one of the sons of our lord.

Chii said that she was worried for him since today is the second month no news was heard from him.

After the chatting, I went straight to the oval room. My lord is an old man; he had about 6 sons or more? He is a wise and smart man.

I respect him very much; he is a kind man too. I remember someone left a warning to him; someday his kindness may kill him.

Straight to the point, my lord wants me to make an investigation in Kyoto…

As we know, Kyoto is now the werewolves’ habitat. It is said that those crazy scientist made a camp there to study about werewolf and reproduce them.

So my job is to destroy the camp and kill the entire scientist there. I will set out 10 minutes after some preparation for my mission is done. A ship will pick me there. I then went to the weapon and armor room to pick my stuff.

These days, we are running out of men power and missions are getting harder and harder to carry out. I’m the only one to go on the mission how unlike last time when we can still go in a group.

You have to make sure you can protect yourself well; no one will save you when you are in trouble. Besides, as a ninja, you must not be a burden to others.

I hung a samurai sword on my back. Werewolves huh? They are a strange beast that can move in speed of lighting, clever and cruel. Werewolves are often granted extra-human strength and senses, far beyond those of both wolves or men, most notably the vulnerability to silver bullets. They are the main obstruct in my mission.

5 minutes later, I’m on board, looking at the old modeled Japanese house, I pray that I can come ‘home’ again.

Continue…

No comments: