Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Everyday, I pray it is a better day and nothing to worry.

Wow, last post on 7 Sep 2014? Where am I in 2015?

Hmm....should I active my blog again?

But I have not much to tell...

Read back my previous post on 13 Jan 2104 : https://pillowmist.blogspot.my/2014/01/life-is-still-meaningless.html

Well...I'm finally graduate and get myself a job. I'm currently an outsource Internal Auditor which I'm quite proud of myself.(〃∀〃)

Although it is a tiring  job and require a tons skills and knowledge, I think it is a good training ground which I'm willing to bite my teeth and stay here for at least 2 years.

Becca has just graduated and currently in Taiwan for some sort of exchange student programs. She will be back to Malaysia in the end of Aug. I wonder will she bring her Taiwanese bf back to Malaysia?

Cai Ling had stopped her full time study at Sunway. She has 2 more papers left for her ACCA. She's currently active in food and beverage industry and not plan to be in any office job after she finishes her papers.

I admire her as she is brave enough to be what she want and do what she is interested in.

I'm still reading light novels, manga and watching anime. However, I haven't played any game since I start working. ・゜・(PД`q。)・゜・

Recently, I had found myself a new hobby which is knitting and crochet.

Sound like an old granny am I? :;(∩´﹏`∩);:

Shermaine is now working as Sales Coordinator while Sherry went back to Ipoh and work as an in-house Internal Auditor.

We have a QQ group which we still actively keep in touch with each others.

Anyways, life goes on. Everyday, I pray it is a better day and nothing to worry.

No comments: