Thursday, October 22, 2020

Hi There, Welcome Back and What Should I Do to This Blog?

Oh wow, 
It had been around 4 years since I last update my blog.
I was reminded by Xuan about this blog as she visited hers yesterday. 
She read back her post and came out with some thoughts like 
"Wow, I'm so clever back then." 

I haven't went through my and I wonder what will I think after I read them.

I'm now posting with the Blogger App.

Just curious how the layout looks like in the web version.
The smartphone era make the posting so much different and easier compare to last time.
It reminds me of those old days when I learn all those coding to maintain the blog and made it present in a way I wish it to.

Ever since I went to University, 
I somehow abandon this place.
I think the principle reason being is I have a mindset that this blog is supposed to be a place where I should post my fantasy, ideas and maybe some anime reviews.

But when I move to university and  adulthood,
I play online games, reading BL manga and novels.

The online game is a time-consuming hobby.
It won't leave you any creative ideas or opinion to express your thoughts and feeling.
In fact, it drains a lot of your energy.
 
As for the BL manga and novels, 
Most of them are in Chinese and my subconscious mind just wants me to express them in Chinese instead of English. 

That's why I move to Plurk,
And I just realize when time passes,
I didn't update much at Plurk too.

Well, that's another story we can talk about on another day.

So...now my concern is...
What should I do to this blog?
What should I post here, and what am I going to do with it in future?

CMOC roadblock at Desa Petaling: 
The newest Camera Picture on my phone which I took it today when I went out for lunch. 



No comments: