Friday, June 25, 2010

这两天严重缺少驾车的luck……

Why did I say so?

The story got to start at yesterday morning.

Because of the car jam,
I was stuck in the road for quite some time,
my old car can't stand for the engine hot temperature and last it strike!!!

It happen at the middle of the road and just when I'm having a turn at a traffic light.

The car staring lock without a sign,
the oil not coming and my car went to the other line....

There are even traffic police there and I can consider block the road!!!
The motor bike beside me even stop beside my car and waiting to see what he can help.

Surprise that I'm not panic at all.

Relax....
Switch off the engine and start it again.

Luck~
the car move again.

Hurry up switch off the air-con.

The temperature meter "Shu~Shu~Shu~" drop half and back to normal.

That night,
bring all the tool to my car and service service it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today morning story even more ridicules!!!

I LEFT MY CAR KEY IN THE CAR!!!!!

In the end,
my daddy got to bring the spare key to my school.

In the mean time,
worry about my car being stole and my fate when I reach home.

Luck again,
my car is safe and so am I....

Can all of this counted as the lucky break out of misfortune?
囧......

No comments: