Saturday, June 26, 2010

日行一善 = 爬15楼?!?

The title may make you confuse but it's a true story.

Today just when I'm back from Pheng's home,
I found that both of my condo's lift are broke down....

Straightly call my family and ask them to come down so we can went straight for dinner and I don't have to climb up the stairs.

Just when I'm waiting for my family,
I meet my Korean neighbor.

Both of them buy so~~~~ many things....

囧......
Haha....

Say 'HiHi' and 'Bye Bye' to them and we went for dinner.

One hour later when we reach home,
the lift are not yet repair.....

It's nothing to climb up to the 7th floor.
As for me it's still ok.....

But not with all the heavy grocery to the 15th floor!!!

Cause we are so kind and help the Korean lady who brought sooooo many grocery from the supermarket to her home.
(The neighbor are 2 couple about 40++ so.....help them la~)

Those grocery include RICE, MILK, SOFT DRINKS and so so.....

If I’m not mistaken, I'm carrying 6 or 7 boxes of milk and 2 packs of oranges.
My sis carry 6 packet of milk and 2 100plus.
(We actually not really know what are we carrying but just know it's very very heavy.)

I believe the most poor is my dad,
because he’s in charge of RICE and other stuff.
Really sorry for him.

He’s not young anymore…

Such a long time I'm not doing exercise,
sweat a lot and nearly faint.

A few min later,
the Korean lady immediately come and thanks us.

She give us some Korea cookies and Korea BBQ meat.
So nice of her.

Haha...
Feel so nice to help others.

The couple say they are going out to watch football.

So wish Korea GOOD LUCK la~ 

No comments: