Thursday, April 15, 2010

再见

Today, our lecturer mention about our seniours.
This week will be their final week at this campus.
The next week, they will take their final exam and go to where they belong to.

On my way home,
when I finally find myself a seat on the bus,
I saw you.

It is a short journey and I keep on thinking that this maybe the last chance to see you.
Next week onward,
your figure can no more be seen.

We will not meet each other at the bus stop or on the bus again...

Secretly take your photo,
It is not clear but good enough as a memory.

Surprise that you actually get down from the bus at the same station as me----the bus stop we see each other in the morning.

Pluck up my courage and stop you.

"你是第几个Sem的?"
"……我是第3个Sem的……"
"那你下个星期不在了。"
"……是loh……"
"Bye bye."

We wave to each other(he still look confusing) and I left.

I know you may felt confuse and wandering what this girl up to......

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally watch the finally episode of SHINee's Hello Baby.
Finally understand why others cry that sad when they watch it.

Because of the music, it make the scene very very sad.
And my feeling is very complicated too.

Yugoon,
Grow up well.
Don't forget your SHINee appa.

Hope to see you again when you are 20 years old.
(Your SHINee appa seen like wish you to be come a singer like them.^^ )

------------------------------------------------------------------

In a day, 2 farewell...
...you will be a part of my memories....
Hope to see you again in future.

End with SHINee's song
"Last Gift" and "The Name I Love"

No comments: