Wednesday, April 14, 2010

我的脚步

Finally back to my footstep,
the way I act in a group --- solitude.

Finally give it a try to have my breakfast alone,
walk back to the campus alone,
and once again enjoy my favorite pastime alone in the computer lab.

What make up my mind to do so?
...can we consider it as because of their betray?
...I'm just not fit to the group...

Hate to wait for others...
Do not wish to depend on the others...
All of this had disarray my steps.
Everything just make me doesn't act like me!!!

The biggest problem is the way we communicate...
As you all know I have my 'special' ways to be communicate...

They can't understand what I want to say...
And not even try to understand.
Is it because of we're not the same type of person so it make them doesn't care about it?

Haiz~

I always do know I have problem when it came to my personal relationship.
Anyway there do have 'others'...

Thanks to you all, I manage to survive...
You all may not be the best but it do help me a lot in this environment.
As for those I mention earlier...
You all do have your good too.
But it just doesn't work on me.

Hope I can find out a way to keep on survive there...

P/S:Guess how many people I'll offense after this post?
......Pile of them......

No comments: