Monday, February 22, 2010

小13的声音 Part 2

My dear blog fans, do you all still remember that last year 11 Dec I do post up a post with this title?
And here come the part 2.><

Well, it is actually continue elaborate the sound and song of 13.
Still, my favorite song of his is 《7年间的爱》/seven years of love.

I know it is a sad love story song and I just guessing the lyric of the song until that day I make up my mind to find the English sub lyric at Youtube.

Just one word----Sad!!!

The song tell a sad love story and the lyric never repeat!

Gosh, it is so good and touch that if you don't watch it you will regret!
So...... you guys MUST give me some face and watch the video that I post up.



Beside that, I'm now also quite interested with Yesung sound.

The different between 13 and Yesung's sound is 13's sound is good at sing while Yesung's sound is good at 拉音.

Anyway, this is just my personal opinion.^^

Kyuhyun/13

Yesung

No comments: