Monday, April 27, 2009

NINJA’S AGE-SEASON II-6-

-Chii-The Lost Princess-VI-

The boss-look like creature and I shot dead-glares at each other. Both our blood kept on dipping onto the floor. I knelt down and looked at the pool of blood. I can see my reflection in it.

Using my last finger, I dipped some blood and spread them out on my lips as lipstick. I believe this is the most beautiful colour in the world.

The creature rushed towards me. I can see its sharp fangs. I threw a niku towards its back. I then threw another one which is aimed at its eyes. It’s able to dodge one of them. Actually, I threw three of them at once.

The other two niku successfully hurt its eyes. The creature become blind and once again, gave out that high pitch wave of sound. The hall become silence.

The creature become nervous as it doesn’t know where I am. Just then, a bell rang. The creature automatically launched an attacked towards the source of the sound.

You are in my trap … Hahahahaha~

The truth is, I tried my best to attack it. I then jumped on it and make it make holes on the floor around itself. Finally, I threw a niku with a string and a bell on it to its back side and make it blind.

So, when I pulled the string, the bell rang and it will attack towards the source of sound as a reflex action. This will lead it to where a magnificent candle lamp which hang on the roof.

I won this fight …

I threw out my last niku to cut off the ropes of the hanging lamp. The lamp fell and crushed the creature. The floor that can’t support their weight collapsed.

The creature screamed ear-piercing scream and fell to the ground floor from here, the 5th story. I went to the hole and looked down. Never ending blue blood shot out from the creature’s body. It is not moving.

As if a heavy load had been taken off my shoulders, I leaned my hands and knees, panting. I then remember the princess. I picked up my niku on the floor and walk towards the princess.

The princess was afraid when she saw me. So my blood thirst scared you? I tried to act as casual as I can and gave her a friendly smile. She then felt a bit of relief and allowed me to cut off the sticky web-like strings.

“Dear princess, we must leave now.” Chii

“ … I understand … ninja … let my fulfill my last wish.” The princess walked toward me.

“To take revenge for my lover!” The princess then try to stab me with a dagger.

“Watch out for human’s devil heart.” I recalled my uncle’s words. I was sad that the princess had already lost her pure heart and become a devil who fell in love with a creature which kills us humans.

The princess gave out her second attack. She raised the dagger in the air and ran towards me. I have no choice …

I stab the princess’ heart. Blood flowed out and dyed her black kimono red. She leaned on me, gasping for air. Her dagger dropped on the floor and make loud echo.

“I’ll never … forgive you … neither will … our child …” Princess.

I’m surprised at her statement. I hurry pushed her away from me. I can see a small creature cutting open the princess’ stomach and jumped onto me.

I chopped it into half but it was too late. The creature’s jaw bit me. At the next moment, I felt dizzy and fell on the ground. I’m poisoned?

I can see the princess laughing at me but soon she was dead. My vision become black. I’m deed?

Some where at the Tokyo basement, a man whose body is fully with bandage drops his cup. The cup break into pieces. It is a sign of someone who is important to you had encountered something bad. The man knit his brows. He get up from the bed and walked to the window.

In low voice he called out our names:

“Chii? … Beran?”

End…

No comments: