Saturday, April 11, 2009

NINJA’S AGE-SEASON II-4-

-Chii-The Lost Princess-IV-


“Chii … Chii ...”

Someone is calling me. Who can it be? A face appeared in my mind.

Beran!?!

I open my eye and found myself in the icy cool water. Thank god that I'm only blacked off for a few minutes but not a few hours. If so, I'm going to die because of the lack of oxygen.

I looked up and saw many torches surrounding the lake. I guess my out break created a stir. Quietly, I swam to the share and got out of the lake.

I hid myself behind some bushes between the wall. I checked my ear and found it was hurt and somehow cannot hear clearly. This is bad. I always depend on my hearing when I'm on missions.

Other than that, I left my weapon up there, the building. I can't walk back to take it, I can't win the boss-like creature.

My state how is very dangerous as well as the princess. The creature had found out my intrusion, they may raise their alertness and so as the guards in the palace. This just makes my job more difficult.

By the way, where am I? Can the princess really still be safe in her room? I walked away from the lake silently. I must fish for informations about the princess.

I'm lucky to find a guard that is alone. I sneaked behind his back, covered his mouth and put a niku under his neck.

“Listen I'm the ninja who came to save your princess. Don't make useless revolt and answer my questions. Let's make each other's lives easier.” Chii.

The guard didn't revolt and follow the instruction that I have given.

“Now, tell me where is the princess?” Chii.

The guard point his finger to one of the buildings near to us. I'm suspicious. Shouldn't there be more guard to protect the princess?

The guard thinks that I had reach my motive and will let him go. Before he can make another reaction I stab through his heart with the niku.

Blood splashed on my face. I ignored it and the guard and walk to the building.

I opened the front door of the building and it was black inside. No fire was lighted. The chill wind blew on my face. I think the enemy's already here.

I held a niku in my hand an raised my alertness. The enemy may appear anytime. I walked silently in tip toes. Just then, I heard the sound of air flowing behind me. I turned back and saw a door opening automatically.

They are inviting me in? OK! As you wish!

I went in. The room is big and doesn't have many furnitures. It just like a hall then a bed room. There is someone behind the bamboo curtain. I walked slowly to the curtain and I indistinctly saw a girl around my age sitting behind it.

“Who is there?” The girl ask.

I know who she is. I went down on my knees in front of her and lowered my head.

“Dear princess, I'm the ninja from Takeshi family. Please follow me to Tokyo. You will be safe there.” Chii.

“So you are the ninja from Takeshi family? I expected you to be older …” The princess said in a soft voice.

Both of us remained silent. I can hear the princess' unstable breathing and I knew that there is something else behind the curtain.

“I know I'm not safe here … actually since a month ago I had never left this building …” The princess
said softly.

I held my niku tight. What does this mean? What is she trying to tell me? I can hear ear-piercing screams surrounding this building. I stood up and in a fighting stance.

“It say it loves me and wants to be with me in this palace. Both of us will have a happy life forever ...” The princess' voice started to tremble.

Then the boss-like creature walked out from the bamboo curtain. The curtain fell and I can see the princess’ face.

She is wearing a black kimono and has long black hair. Her eyes is filled with tears. Her blue diamond eyes told all her fears. I can see her hands covered in sticky web-like strings. So this means she had been under house arrest for a month?

“Save me … please …” The tears finally flowed out from her eyes.

Looks like it will be hard to achieve a victorious battle … life is difficult …


Continue ...


No comments: