Wednesday, April 1, 2009

NINJA’S AGE-SEASON II-3-

-Chii-The Lost Princess-III-

I must reach the princess’s room before morning comes. As I said, this place is no longer safe; we must leave as fast as we can. The utterly detestable thing for me is that this palace is too big and the defending forces are so strong.

However, thanks to my uncle, I manage to remember the map of the palace and this made my life easier. The princess’s room is at the north. I have to past about 5 gardens to reach the destination. After that incident last time, I used all my ninja’s knowledge and skills to avoid being discovered by any guards.

I crept silently and even surmount over the wall. Just when I ran and avoid a guard, at the turning corner, I directly encounter another guard. Both of us are shocked and our minds went blank.

Just before the guard wanted to cry out for help, I covered his mouth. I then went to his back using my elbow to hit his hind brain hardly.

“Palak!”

The sound of broken bone…the guard is dead.

To avoid the dead body being discovered by other guards, I tow it to aside.

Unexpectedly, I had to kill a human … I continue to head towards north. There is one skill that allows me to surmount over the wall but the condition is I have to run a distance to speed up my speed. But if you need to surmount over a wall about 3 stories high, it is a different story. You need to jump zig-zag twice to do so.

When I reach the third garden, I was surrounded by guards. I have no choice but to sneak inside the building that is nearest to me.

I found that there is another world above the celling. It's just like a corridor which can lead you to different rooms. The only disadvantage is it is too low and you have to kneel down.

Just when I try to draw out the map in my mind, I think I heard some unusual sound. I held my breath. I can hear some things pass by behind me but when I look back, no thing's there. I know the enemy is someway around.

“Dug … Dug ...”

I can hear some hammering on the floor. I turn my heard toward the source of sound. To my amaze that many guards appear without my notice. They crawled towards me. Their eyes looked hollow and I know their true identity is the creature.

I took out my weapon and used it as a bow. I shoot most of them down before they reach me. Suddenly, I felt someone breathing behind me.

I pulled back my weapon; whirled my body to the back; borrowed the force and swing out my weapon as a boomerang.

“Clang.”

Something blocked my weapon, it's stuck in the middle of the air.

I'm in terror that a boss-like creature which is much more bigger in size than others, stopped my weapon with its mouth. I can see its sharp fang and jaw which is just a few inches apart from me. It has rotten egg breath and all this specific features made me tremble.

The creature growl and in the same time gave out high pitch voice.

My ears bleed …

No! I must leave here. I ran toward the wooden wall. I threw a few niku and it helped me to knock down and break the wall. I jumped out of the building.

I was in the air and was pulled by gravity. I landed fast and dropped into the water which I think it is a lake at one of the north gardens.

It was thrilling but the worst is my vision become obscure … I'm losing … conscious …




Continue...

No comments: