Friday, August 29, 2008

YES! I’m Younger.


Today one of my neighbors held a small wedding party at our condo pool side. So no choice we had to wear formal dress and wear high heel again.

The children at my condo are so young. They are the age around 3 to 10. So I and my sis can consider the oldest children there.

We have our dinner there. Just then my mom talks with an aunt which is one of our neighbors. She then asks my sis which university she is studying.

……….

HAHAHAHA!!!!

My sis then argues with her and tells her she is only 14(since she not yet has her birthday). So I just keep on laugh at her. Then the topic changes to me. The aunt then ask me am I her (my sis) sister? Am I form 1?

FORM 1?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA……………..

Can you imagine my happy face, keep on laughing and laughing, just laugh like a dog. My sis face turns black and once again argues with the aunt.

This means I look younger then my sis. HAHAHA…

My sis and Me (XUAN&CHI)

No comments: