Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Fishiest Thing Happen To Me

OK! Back to the Thursday MTM, every AJK need to wear formal dress so eventually I need to wear high heels….This is my first time wear high heels and walk out my house so u can image what will happen next.

Well, I didn’t fall down but walk with an ugly look. Just like the Indian dance, the neck and the body not in straight line just kept on front and back.

My sis told me that I’m the ugliest one among them. (CRY~)

But here come the most exited part.

It was now having lucky draw. I ignore it and went and take some jelly for my table’s friends. Just then they shout at me and keep on point to the stage. After a second I finally understand what are they try to say.

I’m the lucky one!!!

With exited feeling I just hand the plate of jelly to the one who is nearest to me without know who he/she is and run to the stage. Then the accident happens…

Our school stage are so lousy and without stairs. The AJK just put a chair for us the step on it. I successfully step on it but when my next step on the stage, the high heels I wear stuck at the edge and the shoe just went of my foot.

OMG!!! What should I do!?!

Pretending nothing happen, not even look down at my foot, try to walk as balance as I can (as my another foot still with high heel on it) and went to take the present. The AJK (Kai Jie) who is going to give the present to my was shock and surprise with my clam and don’t even recover from his shock until I want to shack his hand.

Once again pretending nothing happen and walk as BALANCE as I can down the stage but the MC just won’t let me go.

“Cinderella, your shoe.”

-_-/// swt…

FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: