Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm disappointed

I like taekwondo very much since I was in kindergarten. My mom not allows me to learn it with a lame excuse until the primary school. During secondary school, I’m finally allowed to do anything I like.

I find out it was a bit too late to start the training in the secondary school. The taekwondo club of my school is a very small club. I never give up. Now I’m a 7th grader member. I had become secretary of the club since I’m form 2.

I work for the club and always think for its good. Even though I’m now not interested with the training anymore I still didn’t quit the club because I had developed feeling to it. Now, it had been the 4th years for me in the club.

The 3rd years are my happiest year in the club. Good senior, president …I like every of them. This year… it can be say as my nightmare. I can’t work well with the president and the other way I can’t stand with his attitude as I’m an employee of the club.

HEI!!!! I’m the same age as him. I help the club because I like the club. I didn’t work for money so how can he yell at me? Scold me and didn’t respect me? He didn’t have the right to do so!

Now troubles come. We own a form to supply subsidy and now we lost it. I do all me job. Everything the president give to me I’ll put it in the fail and mistake never happen. I remember well that he is the one who keep the form and now he blames me for lost it.

“You are the one who is to going to pay the money if you can’t find the form.”

Just because of this sentences, my heart break. The club I stay for years and now such things happen to me. How do you feel if you were me?

He should say lets work together and find a way to solve it or something like that… I’m very sad and disappointed. There are many more bad things he did to me and Sue Yin but we say nothing. But this time I don’t think I can stand anymore.

If he really pushes the entire burden to me…I’ll tell you I won’t allow him to seize me without putting up a fight.

No comments: