Sunday, April 6, 2008

Having “Qing Ming” at my Kampong – Bentong

Today is “Qing Ming” but many had already come to clean their ancient’s tomb last weekend. SO it seem a bit quiet and desolate clear this year.

Actually for me “Qing Ming” = to picnic. Emm… for every modern people right? Because when we get up the hill where the tomb is, there has many delicious food such as ‘bazang’, ‘pau’ and fruits. The most important is… many candles to eat…just kidding!!!
There got good view.

My cousin and me will take this opportunity gather and talk idly. When our parents finish putting the food and light up the candle, we then bow 3 times and it’s over.

For my family, we have 3 round to go.1st round is the good view up at the hill (this cost us to wake up at 5a.m.); 2nd is at the same hill but at the bottom; lastly is my grandfather’s tomb which we need to take 5 minute car drive (the first 2 can just walk to reach) and bring so many water and brush to wash clean up the tomb.

I want to take a few photos but I forget to bring my phone. After thinking, it seems like this location is not that suitable for taking picture. (Swt, I don’t want to any see strange things appear on the photo – got extra hand on your shoulder?)

Any way, this year’s “Qing Ming” is not that fun because less firework and people. Hope that next year this situation won’t happen again. Hope for many firework, many people, and many food…and candles…(^_^)

No comments: