Friday, April 4, 2008

Actually I Can't Make A Fast Decision

Actually I’m the kind of people who always say words opposite to my heart. SO I normally will not promises someone requires at the first time, that guy had to ask me a few more time then I will give him/her the answer from the bottom of my heart.

Not because I’m arrogant but I just can’t make a decision. I have to think whether I can really carry it out or not…but this normal end up other taught that I say NO to them.

I DON’T MEAN THAT!

Not only my friends but also same as my family. Example just now my parents ask me whether I want to have dinner with them at outside. Emm…. First it was raining; second I’m not really that hungry yet; third they haven’t decided what to eat…so should I go with them?

They ask me for twice but I can’t actually give them an actual answer. Just as I’m hesitating, they take the answer as NO and left me at home. I try to catch up with them but when I went to the car park the car had already gone (I live at condo).

SO I end up with no dinner and alone at home…

OMG, I can hear the strange sound coming out from my stomach. (I’m HUNGRY!)

SO make sure next time if you want an answer from me, please ask me a few more times and give me some time to make my decision.

No comments: