Tuesday, October 1, 2013

You Won't Become A Beauty In A Day

There is a sentence to describe women “There are no ugly women, only lazy ones” which I’m totally agree with.

 

Even in academic mentioned Victory is 99% hard work 1% only luck.

 

The reason why I bring up these famous remarks is to remind myself to stay alert in my appearance.

 

During the holiday, when my friends go to internship and I’m left behind in school, I finally look into the mirror and found that how horrible condition I am.

My face look tan and my body tone are not average at all.

 

The main problem is, I’m now 51kg!!!

Before this I never reach 50kg and above! I’m so shock and flurried.

Thus, it is time to wake up, work hard, look into the problem and solve it.

For my face and body tone, it is easy as I know I just have to work hard to apply the cream and hope it work out.

However, I’m not sure about my weight.

I don’t think I will exercise nor diet as I’m low blood pressure. I hate jogging very much.

Maybe I can start with eat less and say good bye to supper?

 

Hope everything follow by plan.

So in the end, I can once again look slim and wear good looking dress.^^

  

 
All the best to those who are starting their internship and others who are going to graduate soon.


No comments: