Wednesday, October 2, 2013

I Want The World To Be Peace And Happy

It had been a while I didn't read my friends' blog.

After exploring a few of them, I'm so shock that most of them had went through a hard time while I'm not around.

I wander is it because people think that blog is a safe place to express their pressure, emo and negative thoughts? A few of them I've read are full of these materials.

What they express are so blue, grey as if there are no tomorrow. I'm started to worry about them and wander should I give them a call at this midnight time.

I wander last time did I post the same thing like them?
It just make me want to read back my old post.

Everyday is a happy day.
Anyway, life is short.
For me, it wasn't necessary to be meaningful but it must be happy and free from all anxieties.

I know I'm a lucky one as I met friends who have the same viewpoints as me.
They just make me more confidences and able to continue my life in a way I wish to be.

Once again, millions thanks to to my dear supporters.



Wish those who are currently in a low tide can cheer up and be happy.
Hope to read from your blog which is full of joy again soon.


No comments: