Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Green Lantern

Ok Ok.....

I know it is an old old movie....I watch it because I didn't make it to the cinema on the time it is on air.

Besides that, the main reason I watch it is because it is somehow related to the coming up next Avengers stories.

As you know, I'm the fans of Avengers. ^ ^

I remember, last time I miss out the Green Lantern is because someone told me it just everything green and nothing really interesting.

Well, it is not that bad at all.

Imagine you have the power that anything you imagine can become real!

Wow~~

Isn't it super convenient?

I think this is the strongest super power among all! (with the condition you can think fast and with great imagination.) ^ ^

Thus, I think the protagonist--Hal should read more fantasy books and watch more action movie.> <

Haha~~~

The funniest part for me in the movie is when the protagonist's childhood friend / girlfriend--Carol found out Hal is the super hero who saves her last night.

Carol: "What do you mean? I've know you my whole life! I've seen you naked! You don't think I would recognize you cause I can't your cheekbones?"

And of causes many more.

So, make sure you watch it so you can catch up the next Avengers stories.^ ^

Green Lantern at 2011

No comments: