Wednesday, September 26, 2012

When You Have Silky Smooth Hair

Most of my friend always wish to have hair like my.

Nows a day, girls always go to salon to tidy up their hair.

But, those artificial chemicals somehow always end up causes our hair to be in bad condition.

I seldom go to salon and I never try any hair treatment before and I'm proud with my hair condition.

However, a silky smooth hair also do have its' disadvantage which is you can't tied it up and do styling.

It is a sad case as you only have two options - pony tail or untied it.= =+

Recently, I'm having a promoter job which allocated in Mid Valley Jusco.

It's really hard for me to tied up a bun as they require.

In the end, the hair accessories I bought have a big black colour ribbon.

I'm worry did they accept it?

It make me want to cut my hair.> <



The bun which I personally really dislike it.

No comments: