Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hello,Dear~

Such a long time I didn't update my blog....
I thought everyone had abandon their's.
Cause I know Becca and Cai Ling did.^^

I'm not sure who else will come and visit my blog.
I'm not the guy that others will pay close attention to...

Phew~

Now I even don't know what I want to express...
Maybe because I not yet have a topic to share?><

Life is simple in Sg Long.
Class-Library-Canteen-Hostel-Mamak.
Study-Sleep-Read-Do laundry,

Staying here it was like isolate from the world outside.
Cause I don't even have a chance to read a newspaper.^^

I enjoy my study but not for assignment.
Surprising that I'm ok with exam.
For presentation...it would be prefect without formal wear.

It's peaceful here and I miss you all.^^



4 comments:

Jessie liaw said...

I miss u too T.T

sue yin said...

hey..im reading your blog~~~ how r u???

Pillowmist Soo said...

Soooo~touch~miss both of you muck muck~><

Jessie liaw said...

Hey ya my sem break drops on september~ let's hang out =D