Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Felicitation

Happy New Year!

Yes!

Finally, my test is over!

I was so pitiful as 31 Dec 2010 is a public holiday but still I have to go back school and take my exam…

Anyway, it’s finally come to the end.

Firstly, thank you to my fellow friend Jing Qi, Becca and Yik Loong who wrote me a love letter and become the first love letter that I have receive.

You guys even mail it to my home!

Thank you!

I like it very much!

After the exam, not enough time to take a breath,

I’m moving to Sungai Long to further on my study.

I’ll come back every weekend so don’t miss me.

Em…

Can’t remember what else to say.

So let’s stop here.

I’ll always try my best to update my blog,

So don’t forget always come and pay a visit and leave comment.

At last,

Wish all of you Happy New Year 2011 and all the best!

No comments: