Saturday, September 4, 2010

更爱我自己

Monday will be my last exam paper,
and it will be my 2 week holiday.

Such a long time I didn't update my blog.
I know you guys do miss me right?

Haha~

In management,
I've learn a phrase---self esteem.

It's such a unfamiliar phrase to me.
How long does it disappear in my life?

Like myself more?
An action that I'm not used to.

Think back...
It seem like I'm always hard on myself.

Stand in front the mirror and have a look...

Oh My God!
Who Is She?

Not confidence...
Yellow teeth...
Complexion is dim...
Acne...
Spiritless...

Is it me?

Below this surface,
How many toxic is accumulated in this body?
How many negative emotion is stored in this heart?
What make an 18 become this wan and sallow?

Haiz...

Therefore,
I made up my mind.

Start from now,
I'll treat myself better,
be happy and love myself more!

Thanks to yuansoap.

No comments: