Sunday, June 15, 2008

My First Breaking

Yesterday during my Taekwon-do training is my first time I break the wood using hand knife and kicking. At the beginning, I was really afraid to do so because the wood is very thick.

In my club, girls never do this breaking before because this is boys’ job. So yesterday, my president asks me and my partner, Cecilia to give it a try.

Haha…finally I can give it a try. I have waiting for this opportunity since I’m form one.

So “Caaaaaaa!!!!”

That day I break 6 woods and Cecilia break 5. For me, 2 woods for kicking and 4 woods for hand knife. I think fall in love with the moment you break the wood.

So in a day, all the wood in the club had been finish break by us AJK (3 boys and 2 girls include me, there are about 20 woods we had break). Look at those broken wood, my president just have a sigh and say need to spend more money to buy those wood again.

Now guess what’s the side effect?

After the training my right hand had swelling and extravasated blood. So the conclusion is I must break more wood to overcome this side effect.

Hahahaha….

No comments: